The Adventures of Stanleycakes
The everyday adventures of a not so everyday girl.
Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm Amanda
I'm a junior in college. I'm majoring in psychology and minoring in biology. Captain of the Jackettes. :] I love my family. I have a good sense of humor and I'm fun to be around. I'm open minded and always looking to learn new things. :]
Follow me on
twitter
,
or add me on
facebook
.
Quotes
"I will not let a man define me. However, I am more than willing to let him be part of my definition."
"A story should be like a girl's skirt. long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to keep things interesting."- Mrs. Weaver
Friends
Life With Sassysharay
-
Briemarie.net
-
Layout Credit
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Posted at
8:24 PM
|
{ 0 lovely Comments! }
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow Along
Grab + Share
Archives
▼
2010
(26)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(5)
No title
Weekend Irk: Know-it-alls.
dr. stanleycakes?
BFF?
the L word, big break, and big fights.
►
February
(1)
{ 0 lovely Comments! }