Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things ♪

Do you like my new layout? I do. :]
The Wifey did it :]
www.wifeydesigns.blogspot.com I do believe is her url for her templates. She did this in two hours. I think it's pretty fantastic.

Um, so my favorite TV show as a kid is getting redubbed.



Yup. Apparently, since the DragonballZ reform went so well (besides that flop of a live action movie), apparently the people who own Sailor Moon have decided to rerelease it. It's been redubbed in Italian, where it's on trial, currently. If it does well, they're going to redub all the seasons, possibly including the unreleased Sailor Moon Stars.

I am pumped.

Don't judge me. Ha. I still occasionally watch Sailor Moon when I hate life. Just like Disney movies. I had all kinds of Sailor Moon paraphenalia as a kid. I had a piggy bank, all the "action" dolls, a few of the big dolls, notebooks, folders, a backpack, pencils, movies, videogames, books...I have the first 5 of the original manga. I hope those get re-released too. I will spend 10 dollars out of every pay check to buy the rest of them. Just to have them. Of course, I have the first one in mint condition. Know how much it's worth? On Amazon...$200.

Wonder if my old Pokemon gel pens are worth anything. I'm sure I have them lying around somewhere....

Oh, and apparently,there's going to be a Michael Jackson videogame. I may buy a Wii for the soul purpose of having that game. (I hear Sonic the Hedgehog 4 will be on the Wii too...so, maybe not the "soul" purpose.) It basically works like RockBand. Of course, this was just posted today. (I only know because of Facebook...okay?)

Oh, and does anyone remember SkyDancers?



My cousin and I were talking about those the other day and I couldn't remember the names of them to save my life.

Until just now.

Oh well.

Well, I'm getting up early in the morning because my aunt has surgery and my it's my uncle's birthday, so I'm gonna have the house all uber clean for them when they get home :]

Toodle pip!

1 Comments:

Shell said...

I do like your layout. I don't remember those things. I feel old. ;)