Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

When you get some feedback...♪

Hey everyone! I finally got a break so I'm gonna do a little blogging.

Tennessee is awesome. I will admit, I'm living in the middle of nowhere. But, I've got my family, and that's great. I worked awhile at the course today, and I think I'm going to just fine. It is going to be an amazing summer.

So, I'm starting this new thing on Mondays...Music Mondays. (Calling it that because I'm not too terribly creative with names.) So, basically, I'm going to pick a genre, artist, or even a specific song each Monday and blog about it. And The Wifey made me a spiffy little button for it, if you guys would care to participate. (She's my irl bff, you know.) It's on the right hand side of this site.

Also, if you'd like to follow me on twitter --> http://twitter.com/stanleycakes

I don't know what direction I would like to take with this blog. I think memes are really awesome, but it's not really -my- blog if I'm constantly doing other people's memes, right? So, dear followers, I would like to know the kind of stuff you'd like to hear from me. You guys are quite awesome, I won't lie. And I'd like to get a big following going, so some feedback would totally be appreciated.

If you're an art junkie, feel free also to check out my deviantart website. http://mandypants90.deviantart.com

Well, that's really all the time I have for right now. I'll have to come up with something for the Weekend Irk. Even though I'm in far too good of a mood to be irritated :]

{ 2 lovely Comments! }

aladdinsane12 said...

Music Monday sounds like a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to it :)

SydneyAyrn said...

Tennessee, Whaaaa? That's where Husband and I are from! I <3 TN.. Mostly.

(I am a bad bloggy friend. I just got around to catching up on yours!)